• Greet patients and check patients in; update patient’s information onTrakcare
• Handle incoming calls; take messages and route messages to appropriateparty.
• Set and maintain physician/clinic appointments.
• Manage daily clinic activities through HIS.
• Prepare medical files and insurance claim forms for direct billing.
• Make data entry for patient invoice (Only for SUIVF project)
• Check and ensure the accuracy of the patient registration details& document completion.
• Maintain sufficient doctors’ name cards available in the clinic.
• Assist physicians and nurses on patient communication, and helpfilling the medical record
• Participate QI data collection for the department level and hospitallevel
• Follow hospital policy and procedures
• Order and maintain all the clinical forms available for department
• Record and track on outpatient clinic activities.
• Ensure that the waiting area is tidy and clean
• Able to accomplish the assigned work independently
• Have a good communication skills between nurse and physician
• Show positive good working attitude and willingness to take onchallenges at work
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Other assignments by supervisor/manager
1. University graduate preferred (4th year University Student ok forinternship).
2. Ability to handle multiple tasks and able to work under pressure andin a fast pace working environment.
3. Excellent oral and written English and Chinese.
4. Good office computer software skills
5. Good customer service skill
6. Caring in nature, organized and service-oriented
7. A team player