1. Examines, diagnoses, and treats acute and chronic diseases andinjuries of infants and children into young adulthood in both theinpatient and outpatient setting.
2. Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data throughinterviews. Examines patients and determines x-ray examinations andclinical laboratory tests required.
准备和审查病史，通过问诊获取数据。根据需要检查病人，决定 x 射线检查和临床实验室化验。
3. Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings. Conductsward rounds and prescribes therapy. Administers and prescribes treatmentsuch as antibiotics, drugs, and compresses. Performs minor surgicalprocedures. Determines need for and assists in specialized medical careand treatment. May be granted additional privileges based on documentedproficiency
4. Works on quality improvement activities within the department incollaboration with other pediatricians and Department Chairperson
5. Will work closely with the Department Chairperson in supportingdepartmental goals
6. May be granted additional responsibilities based on consultation withDepartment Chairperson.
7. Cover out-patient clinic and in-patient duty according to thedepartment’s arrangement
Chinese physician practice license 中国医师资格证及执业证
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE教育和经验：
Doctor of medicine degree (or equivalent) from an approved school ofmedicine.
Completion of residency training in Pediatrics at a hospital and programacceptable to the Departmental Chairperson and Chief Medical Officer
Minimum 3-5 years experience post-residency in the clinical arenapreferred