1. Insuring patient confidentiality
2. Providing the same level of service regardless of patient background.
3. Keeping adequate and timely progress notes and client records.
4. Working with other medical staff to insure continuity of care
5. Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of psychotherapy methods andpractices.
1. Ph.D. or MSW from an accredited institution.
2. Internship at an accredited placement.
3. Licensure in state, province, or country of origin.
4. At least two years of experience doing psychotherapy as a licensedpractitioner
5. Previous training, workshops or experience providing counseling in across-cultural setting.
Provides counseling, coordinates mental health cases, does evaluationsif so qualified. Keeps accurate counseling records.