1. To implement regulations and SOP in the hospital/department strictly.
2. Regularly participate in reproductive medicine academic and exchangethe internal academic in the department
3. Work at the Reproductive & Infertility Center.
4. Responsible to the superior doctors’ report in difficult cases andcases.
5. Completed the medical records of cycle patient, responsible for talkwith the patient's about informed conversation and signed the informedconsent.
6. Master of super ovulation and embryo transfer program before andafter the patient's condition changes, if abnormal, should be promptlydealt with and report to superior doctors.
7. The development of new technologies and scientific research workunder the direction of the superior doctor.
8. Make data accumulate and summarize the experience.
9. Works on quality improvement activities within the department incollaboration with other IVF doctors, nurses and Department Chairperson.
10. Will work closely with the Department Chairperson in supportingdepartmental goals.
11. May be granted additional responsibilities based on consultationwith Department Chairperson.
12. Participate medical record management and MR quality control.
Board Certified/Board Eligible (or equivalent) in Reproductive &Infertility Center
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Doctor of medicine degree (or equivalent) from an approved school ofmedicine
Minimum 3-5 years experience post-residency in the clinical arenapreferred
Fluency in Mandarin a preferred
Superior diagnostic skills